Massachusetts consistently ranks at or near the top when it comes to energy prices or heating costs. Due to our colder climate 59% of household energy costs go to space heating. Since we can’t control the weather, or apparently the price of energy, it makes sense to take advantage of advances in technology to cut energy bills.
High efficiency heating systems available today can convert almost 100% of fuel consumed into heat for your home. Compare that to 50% to 70% for furnaces and boilers presently in use in many Boston area homes. High efficiency heating systems are not just a great way to save money year after year. By upgrading from an inefficient boiler or furnace to a high efficiency model you can prevent over 2 tons of harmful carbon dioxide emissions every year.
Today’s home heating systems help keep temperatures in your home constant, while providing you with maximum efficiency. Multiple zones give you greater heating options and allow for more individual room thermostats than were available with older heating systems. Plus, you can keep unused rooms cooler, saving you even more on your energy bills.
• a new high efficiency boiler or furnace that can lower your heating costs by as much as 30%!
• a cleaner-burning home heating system that adds less pollution to the environment
• more heating flexibility than what’s offered by conventional systems
• new space-saving features offered by modern boilers – so you can make maximum use of your basement area!
If you’re thinking about replacing your old boiler or furnace, we’d love to hear from you!
For immediate service (including 24/7 emergency service), please call Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling at (978) 774-8835. If you have any questions, or would like to request a FREE quote, contact us today!
• Buderus • Burnham • Carrier • Honeywell • Lennox • LG • Lochinvar • Mitsubishi Electric
• Rheem • Viessmann • Zoeller Company • Weil-McLain